This article will show you how to repair the HotSchedules login problem. If you need difficulty getting in or remembering your HotSchedules login password, there are a few options.
In addition, if you are a new employee of HotSchedules, you will not be able to log in or make one. A manager would need to create a login for your HotSchedules account. As a new employee, the department manager will set up your HotSchedules :login so you can access your account.
Find HotSchedules Login
Two ways exist to get the HotSchedules :login once the manager sets it up. However, this is for a new employee. All current workers received their login details and signed into their HotSchedules account. As a current employee, you are able to modify your HotSchedules login password once your manager has emailed or printed it out for you.
However, there are two ways for your department head or manager to receive your HotSchedules login.
Print the HotSchedules login on a piece of sheet.
HotSchedules will send you a welcome email as soon as they know you have a job. HotSchedules lets you print out welcome sheets that both the employee and the manager can use as a guide.
On these HotSchedules welcome sheets, you’ll find your HotSchedules login username and password, as well as the HotSchedules code of conduct, which you should know and understand.
Follow the steps below to print out the HotSchedules login from your HotSchedules welcome sheet.
- Visit HotSchedules’ “Staff” tab.
- Check the box next to their names to print Welcome Sheets for specific staff members.
- Select Welcome Sheets from the option under Staff.
- Please check the box next to the language you would want the Welcome Sheets to be in (English or Spanish).
- Choose “Print.”
The staff member or employee will receive a PDF file that you may print, email, or mail.
How to Reset HotSchedules Login Not Working as an Employee
If you work for HotSchedules and have forgotten your password, the steps below will show you how to reset it.
- Use a computer or phone with a web browser to go to the HotSchedules login page.
Choose “Forget Password.”
- Type in your HotSchedules username and click the “Continue” tab.
- A link to reset the “HotSchedules login not working” message will be sent to your email.
- Click on the link that says “Forgot Your Password?”
- In the first column, type in a new password for your HotSchedules account. Please enter the same password again in the second column to make sure you remember it.
- Click “Send” to change the password.
The new password will take the place of the HotSchedules account password that you forgot.
How your manager can help you fix HotSchedules login not working
If the HotSchedules login or forgotten password link doesn’t work, ask your account manager.
- Log in to your HotSchedules manager account.
- Select the employee whose password you wish to update from the “Staff list” section.
- Select “Send a password reset” using the employee’s username.
- Confirm the grey box next to the email address you want to send the password reset link to, then click send.
- As a manager, ask the employee to send you the password reset link in the email they received to receive their HotSchedules password.
- Open the link and set a new password for their HotSchedules account profile.
Once a new password has been set to replace the lost one, the HotSchedules profile passcode will be updated in the staff or employee database. Then, use the new password to ask the employee to sign in to their HotSchedules account.
HotSchedules Not Able to Login: Account suspended
You won’t be able to log in to your HotSchdules account if the notification “Your HotSchedules account has been suspended or is inactive” appears when you try to do so.
However, when this occurs, it indicates that a HotSchedules employee or staff member;
- The account is suspended or inactive in the HotSchedules database.
- The manager may set an employee’s HotSchedules account to “inactive” if it hasn’t been used in a long time, or it may be set to “terminate” if it hasn’t been used at all.
If you want to reactivate an inactive HotSchedules login, however, you must contact your account manager.
How to Reactivate a HotSchedules Login That Was Inactive or Suspended
With the assistance of your manager, complete the steps below to restore your suspended or inactive HotSchedules account.
- In HotSchedules, ask your manager to sign in.
- Select the staff tab, then click the back button to return to the navigation bar.
- Find the staff person with a suspended HotSchedules account.
- From the pop-up, alter the employee’s status.
- Select the account’s status.
- Submit the form after setting the inactive account dates.
The HotSchedules login problem that emerged because the user account was suspended or inactive will be fixed automatically. The user login account will now be terminated at the stated date.
If you are having trouble logging into HotSchedules, you can try a few troubleshooting steps to fix the problem. These steps include making sure you are using the right login information, checking for system outages or maintenance updates, trying to log in from a different device or internet connection, clearing the cache and cookies from your web browser, and, if you are using the app, trying to log in through the website. If none of these steps work, you can call HotSchedules’ customer service for more help.