Many people are unaware that Apple offers special “Back to School” pricing on some of its goods for students. Students can save money on various Mac and iPad models through Apple’s Education Store. Apple’s “Education Pricing” is listed on the company’s website. How does one, however, take advantage of these offers? Here, you’ll find information on how to qualify for Apple’s student discount.
Apple Student Discount Requirements
To qualify for an Apple Student Discount, you must meet the following criteria.
- You must be a college student who is enrolled or has just been admitted.
- It would help if you were an active member of the academic community.
- You have a college student as a child.
Get a Sweet Apple Student Discount by following these simple steps!
- First, check out the ‘Apple Education Pricing website. To do so, go to the Apple online store, select the “Store” tab, and then scroll down until you see the “Education Pricing” section.
- To proceed select “Get verified with UNiDAYS.”
- Enter your email address to join.
- In the fourth step, UNiDAYS will ask you to register the email address that your school has given you to confirm your student status. Additionally, you will be asked to provide details about your school, major, and enrollment year.
- After you’ve verified your account, go back to the Apple Education Pricing website to check out all of the current offers.
- To select a product, proceed.
- Put the product in your shopping cart, then check out.
To select a product, click on it in step 6. What steps must one take to qualify for Apple’s student pricing
Learn how to get a student discount on Apple products. You may also check out the student discounts at your neighborhood Apple Store. Visiting an actual Apple Store could net you a better price. If not, the item can be bought later on the internet.