Spotify is one of the top online and offline music player apps, with over 470 million users. Spotify’s superior interface and experience make this possible. First and foremost, it has millions of songs from all around the world.
The Spotify service now includes podcasts in addition to music. About 40 million Americans use Spotify exclusively to listen to podcasts. These massive estimates are, therefore, reasonable.
There is a system of Windows customers who are working difficulties listening to Spotify podcasts. If you are one of them, consider yourself captured. If you need help working on podcasts on Spotify on Windows, fix this tutorial.
Fixing Spotify’s Windows incompatibility with podcasts
Now that the issue is here, there is a problem with options for keeping it out of the room. However, the procedures above need to be revised to follow. So, let’s address Spotify’s podcasts not working on Windows.
1. The first step is to restart Windows.
You won’t believe it, but rebooting Windows will solve at least half of the problem. You should always start by restarting the system and the app if you need serious troubleshooting. Turn off and restart Windows 11
System restart frees up enough storage space, RAM, and CPU to play Spotify without hiccups. Even if the problem is only temporary, a restart can fix it.
2. To Reload the Spotify app, please delete its cache.
Invalid caches are not considered mandatory. So, you can avoid disaster by clearing the cache. Spotify for Windows is unlike Spotify for mobile apps when removing the stock. Do what I say and follow these steps.
- Launch the Run command prompt, enter %LocalAppData%SpotifyStorage, and press Enter or Okay. (Make sure the Spotify app is closed.)
- Once you have located Spotify’s data folder, select everything inside it.
- You can delete any folders and files; doing so will also remove any saved information.
Although initial registration is required, you’ll be able to sign to your chosen podcast on Spotify after you’ve done so.
3. Some Other Means of Spotify Podcasts
- Launch Spotify, go to your profile page, and click the gear icon to access your preferences.
- Just click “Clear cache” now.
- And then, click the Clear cache button to confirm the clearing.
Three, the Streaming app Service Spotify Podcasts Needs An Update
If you’re using an old app of Spotify on Windows, you can encounter issues like these. To fix this, the best option is to update the latest system of the app, as this improves compatibility with Windows.
- You can access the Microsoft Store by selecting Windows > Search > Open Microsoft Store.
- Click the search button and type “Spotify” to search the app. Open Spotify.
- If your app has been updated, you can check here. Click the appropriate option to edit it if it needs to be updated.
4. Exit and Reenter Your Spotify Podcasts Account
The account of the problem may only sometimes be immediately obvious. In this case, you can log out of the device and then back in again. All account-related issues can be resolved with its aid.
How do Log Out
- Get the Spotify app going. Then click the Account tab.
- Then, you should exit your account by clicking the corresponding button.
How to log In
- Start up Spotify on your device and sign in.
- Enter your credentials and click “Log In” now.
5. Re-download the Spotify app
It would help if you abandoned these strategies because they are not working results. Therefore, try erasing the Spotify app from your device and reinstalling it. Working Spotify podcasts function on Windows is a big fix. Thus this is great news. And here are the rules you must follow.
Spotify Deinstallation Procedures
- Select Windows > Settings > Apps > Installed Apps.
- Once you locate the Spotify app, click the menu button (three dots).
- Click the Uninstall option and proceed.
- To confirm, click Uninstall one more for confirmation.
Setup Instructions for Spotify
- To access the Microsoft Store, select Windows > Search > Open.
- The next step is to search for Spotify in the search field. And then you should select it and click on it.
- To begin the installation process, please click the Get button. Sign in to your account after installation, then select a podcast to listen to.
6. Verify Your Online Connection
Spotify podcast is not working in Windows could be a reason for an unstable internet connection. Ensure you have strong and moderate high-speed internet to load Spotify content and its player.
Communicating with your ISP about an internet connection issue is a good first step. If you restart the modem once, you can increase your connection speed.
Is it okay if Spotify plays in the background while I work? The Spotify podcast issue occurs if you do not allow it to. Together, we can fix this issue.
- Navigate to Windows > Settings > Apps > Installed apps.
- Select the ellipsis (three dots) and then click Advanced options to proceed with your search in Spotify.
- Now, in the Background apps permissions drop-down, select Always.
8. VPNs and Proxy Servers Should Be Turned Off
Users of virtual private networks (VPNs) and proxy networks frequently face issues with standalone apps but not with Spotify. Seeing as how a virtual private network (VPN) or proxy server redirects traffic through its servers and IP addresses. As a result, Spotify could not identify your location or IP address. So, Spotify podcasts have ceased working on your Windows system.
9. Verify Spotify Server Status
The Spotify server may be at fault if your podcast stops playing. You can only play music as well as you.
What is the best way to tell whether Spotify is down or not? All you have to do is check your WhatsApp status.
- Downdetector is a website worth checking; type it into your web browser.
- Searching Spotify now will reveal the service’s current uptime. If you encounter an outage, please be patient. The engineers who manage Spotify’s servers will provide their approval.
10. To get in touch with the Spotify Podcasts Help Desk, please see
Despite applying every suggested problem, the issue persisted. The next step is to get in touch with Spotify support teams. Check out every fix and tutorial they’ve posted,
In this way, the Spotify forum community can be used by anyone. You can obtain some assistance if you ask any query that might be of use.
Summary and Conclusions
A podcast is a novel means of acquiring media. Even more so, Spotify Podcasts are extremely well-liked. As a result, Spotify can be used on any gadget. Windows OS is no exception. If you need help working with Spotify podcasts on Windows, fix applying the solutions offered here. Feel free to let me know in the feedback if you still need help with issues.